“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
-- George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
I have to tell you that I am a fujoshi.
Yes...my sweet dark hidden desire since I was 17 years of age. But you know what? I will no longer hide the fact that I am a fujoshi, because being a fujoshi means I believe in the impossible. A kind of emotional bond that is beyond words, society, and acceptance. A bond that makes me feel the greatest yet inexplicable emotions which exist beyond profit or benefit. I find it a refreshing contrast to the love stories told over and over again across ages. In it I find the will to fight for the rights, the stories worthy of recognition by all, but denied by so many societies of today.
That said, I have yet to write such a story.
But I am learning, experimenting, and hopefully, someday, I will be able to write a tale that can be told across ages and time.
1) If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
No, because to change means there are regrets in life, and I regrets nothing.
The good nor the bad.
2) Do you have a crazy side?
You have to talk to my friends...and family...and the unfortunate beings that happened to cross my path.
3) Ever had a near death experience?
Nope, but I almost fell off the cliff side in my attempt to get to the other side of the beach, because the high tide arrived ‘early”. We were busy foraging for mussels, lost track of time, and were surrounded by hungry crabs.
Yes, they were scary crabs. My mission in life now is to devour them all.
4) What is the first thing you notice about the gender you are attracted to?
5) Describe Life in one word.
6) Favorite Author?
Jin Yong, because his characters, society and martial arts world influenced my childhood,
7) What are your pet peeves?
Picky Eaters, not the kind who are truly allergics, but those who felt entitled.
8) Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour alone in a cemetery?
Morning or Evening? I like morning because cemetery is one of my favorite places for photography.
Night? I would need a bonfire so I can burn all the undead crawling out of their coffins.
9) What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance?
Floating in space!!! I want to be on Mars!
10) Do you believe that there is life beyond our planet?
Earth is not the only reality TV show being broadcast on a daily basis through the universe.
11) How do you think the world is going to end? In flame or in Ice?
Earth, probably in flame when the Sun expands once more.
The Universe, however, will end in ice. When there are no fires left to burn.
12) Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?
No, even children need their Tooth Fairy and Santa.
13) If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?
Does that mean others could kill me? Then yes! I would love to be an immortal!
But if there are no chances to end one’s existence, I would stay a mortal.
All things come to an end, or the purpose of life becomes insignificant.
14) Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
I desire the first, but exist in the latter.
15) Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
Real World - cause there are no satisfaction in receiving something one does not earn.
16) Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Alone….for the safety of those annoying people.
17) Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
Dream Job - because I’ll definitely be working til the day I die, surrounded by happy corgis I adopted.
18) Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
Five Million Dollars!!! I better not be paying taxes for it.
19) Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Teleport anywhere - privacy is important, and I need a cheap mode of transportation
20) Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?
Fear by All - Only because I can protect those I love, and I can get love from Corgis.