“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
― Pride and Prejudice
I have to tell you that I am a fujoshi.
Yes...my sweet dark hidden desire since I was 17 years of age. But you know what? I will no longer hide the fact that I am a fujoshi, because being a fujoshi means I believe in the impossible. A kind of emotional bond that is beyond words, society, and acceptance. A bond that makes me feel the greatest yet inexplicable emotions which exist beyond profit or benefit. I find it a refreshing contrast to the love stories told over and over again across ages. In it I find the will to fight for the rights, the stories worthy of recognition by all, but denied by so many societies of today.
That said, I have yet to write such a story.
But I am learning, experimenting, and hopefully, someday, I will be able to write a tale that can be told across ages and time.
1) If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes and no. I'd go back to speak with my younger self and teach her to have the confidence and the courage to stand up for herself. Then stand back and see what happens.
2) Do you have a crazy side?
Most definitely. But it's ok. My family has had ample time to adjust.
3) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. There's a reason I'm deathly afraid of water deeper than five feet. You'd think I'd just learn to swim already, right?
4) What is the first thing you notice about the gender you are attracted to?
Coming: Eyes. You can learn so much about a person just by watching their eyes.
Going: Butt. What? I'm a simple person.
5) Describe Life in one word.
6) Favorite Author?
People who are noisy eaters.
Also, people who are bigoted, racist, chauvinistic, sexist, or anyone else who acts out of ignorance and/or hatred. Life is too short to deal with their nonsense.
7) What are your pet peeves?
Picky Eaters, not the kind who are truly allergics, but those who felt entitled.
8) Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour alone in a cemetery?
Sure. Why not? Sounds like a great place to get some writing done in peace and quiet.
9) What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance?
To be able to write well. After years of struggling, it does not come easy to me. To be able to share all the stories I want to tell in a way that others would enjoy reading is like an impossible dream.
10) Do you believe that there is life beyond our planet?
Of course. Maybe one day mankind will be worthy of meeting that life.
11) How do you think the world is going to end? In flame or in Ice?
Both, apparently, as we seem determined to kill the planet ourselves. One way, or another.
12) Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?
No. If the lie is told under the right circumstances.
13) If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?
Yes, but only if I could choose to share my gift with others. Who would want to watch their loved ones grow old and die over and over?
14) Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
Option one is not too far from the truth already.
15) Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
In the real world, because a fantasy can never be as satisfying as achieving your dreams through hard work and perseverance.
16) Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Being alone would, by far, be the better option both for myself and for those people.
17) Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
Dream job. Considering I've had my dream job once before and looked forward to going to work every single day.
18) Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
If I've already found my true love, does that automatically make me eligible for the suitcase? Cause it definitely should.
19) Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Teleport. I'm quite certain I do not want to know what most people are thinking.
20) Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?
Neither? I like a mixture of the two.