No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
I live everyday trying to steal time for myself to do the things that monopolize my mind and still try not to cheat my love ones and my obligations. And yet I’m the worse at time management. Until I have a deadline.
1) If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
It would be tempting, but I know that even if I could change something, I wouldn’t have the wisdom that I have now to make the best of the decision. Who knows if it could create even a bigger issue or change my life for the worse in my present time.
2) Do you have a crazy side?
Nope, not in the least. I’m pretty chill for the most part.
3) Ever had a near death experience?
At least 2, but it’s too scary to talk about.
4) What is the first thing you notice about the gender you are attracted to?
I appreciate a great pair of legs on a man.
5) Describe Life in one word.
6) Favorite Author?
I don’t have one.
7) What are your pet peeves?
When the last person in the bathroom uses the last bit of toilet paper and doesn’t replace it. Same for paper towels.
8) Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour alone in a cemetery?
No problem. I played in one as a child at night all the time.
9) What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance?
Create time whenever I needed it without disturbing the natural order of real time.
10) Do you believe that there is life beyond our planet?
Oh yes! We can’t be the only life in the universe. I’m an avid sci-if fan.
11) How do you think the world is going to end? In flame or in Ice?
First zombies (just kidding) then fire. Fire will cleanse the world as we know it to make way for the next inhabitants.
12) Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?
Nope. Even the best people will lie not to hurt someone’s feelings. There’s a lot of unfortunate looking people with bad taste in clothing in this world.
13) If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?
Yes. Life is tedious but there are infinite possibilities should one pursue them. Possibilities equally fascinating that cannot all be lived in a single lifetime.
14) Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
I don’t have to live with the general public so I would definitely want to be treasured by my family.
15) Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
I’ll take virtual reality because you make it what you wish. I’ll have tons of time because I won’t have to perform menial tasks and only work on things I love and not because I need money. I can spend all that time with my family and have time for myself.
16) Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
I’ve already done both. I’ll take the annoying people. Loneliness is the worst thing. There’s no joy, ever.
17) Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
Again, I’ve had a taste of both. Life is about happiness per day. Being miserable everyday is akin to being in a prison. Getting up and looking forward to the events of the day doesn’t constitute work to me. Let me work till I keel over, if only I’m happy.
18) Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?
I can make money, but I can’t buy my true love. Give me the LOVE.
19) Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Like not being able to understand another language, it’s sometimes better not to know what’s being thought of you. I hate to travel because it wastes so much time. Teleportation!
20) Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?